We fully guarantee the workmanship
on all our containers
- New build 40′ high cube container
- Insulation and plywood lined
- New aluminium window joinery (fly wires fitted)
- 5 kw air conditioning unit
- L.E.D lighting throughout
- data/phone points installed
- Custom built kitchenette
- Enhanced security sliding door
- Custom made window shades
- Shipping Container Conversions of any kind can be stacked on top of each other, structurally modified shipping container homes can be bolted together forming large open plan living spaces and rapidly deployed or dismantled in case of emergency or if you choose to relocate it to another premises. Shipping Container Conversions are built to last, withstanding extreme weather conditions, corrosive salt water and vermin. Unlike conventional transportable buildings of today, our container homes will not crack, twist, leak or show signs of weakness due to loading and unloading to site. Our Shipping Container Conversions can be built to withstand the full effects of cyclonic conditions and fire rated with minimal effort compared to conventional buildings.
- Shipping Container Conversions guarantees any traditional building technique is not as cost effective as utilising a shipping container. Not only do we begin our builds with an engineered, watertight, vermin proof fully certified structure, no season or adverse weather will stop us delivering on time and on budget every time!
- We can deliver your shipping container home, office or living space anywhere. We have transport networks throughout Australia to ensure you get what you want when you want it. We will source the most cost effective delivery method and only use fully insured transporters just in case the unexpected happens.
- Shipping Container Conversions specialise in container offices, container houses, container conversions, container living spaces, container homes and also provide a mobile service where we can come and perform container modifications to an existing container onsite.
- Container homes can be the most cost effective, secure, cyclone, fire and waterproof constructions when proper engineering standards are applied to the build. At Shipping Container Conversions we engineer all our builds to ensure the structural integrity of the container is maintained, we use certified steel and welding procedures to achieve this.
- The 40′ high cube containers provide an extra 300mm of internal height, this is a very important aspect to consider when using for accommodation or office block arrangements as internal insulation and lining reduces the utilisable space, how much exactly depends on what level of insulation and building material is required.